Kamoer F4 PRO Wifi Dosing Pump: 140.000 BHD
Keeping parameters stable is key to having a successful reef or planted tank. The F4 can easily schedule dosing 2-part supplements (alkalinity & calcium), Kalkwasser, trace elements, live or prepared foods, or even fertilizers and liquid CO2, keeping your reef or planted aquarium system in an ideal range.
Each unit includes a WiFi connection allowing the doser to be controlled with a free-to-download mobile app for iPhone or Android. The user-interface is friendly and intuitive software updates are a breeze, and can be pushed to the F4 Doser via WiFi.
The F4`s 3 Operational Modes include Auto, Manual, and Custom, making it easy to get dosing out of the box. Select how much to dose, start and stop times, alternate dosing days, and even delay dosing to avoid precipitation from chemical interference.
The included Battery Backup will make sure your programs are saved in the event of power failure, so you can have peace of mind - no need for reprogramming.
Equipped with Colored Pumps and Tubing, the F4 PRO easily distinguishes which line is dosing which supplement from either the Green, Red, Yellow, or Blue channels.
The F4 PRO`s space-saving, slim design will help keep your cabinet aesthetically pleasing, and can mount directly to it without additional shelving or accessories.
- 3 operation modes: Manual, Auto or Custom Mode
- Easy setting
- Set dosing start and stop time - does not have to be 24 hours (Example, user can set to auto dose from midnight to 6am only)
- Enter total number of ml to be dosed over the time period
- Enter the number of times to dose each time period (up to 24 hr)
- User can even choose dosing every 1 - 3 days or certain days per week.
- Adjustable dosing volume Auto mode: 1 - 999 ml
- Delay setting between channels prevents chemical interference.
Kamoer F4 PRO Wifi Dosing Pump
- WIFI Control of dosing Pump via iOS or Android devices
- Software update via WIFI
- Included battery back up - Settings saved if power lost
- Uses high quality PharMed® BPT Tubing in pump heads
- Flow rate calibration for each pump
- Calibration Accuracy: 0.1ml
- Minimum Dosing Volume 0.1ml
- Dimensions: 9.84" x 2.32" x 1.92" (250 x 59 x 49mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (approximately)
- Dosing channels: 4
- Dosing Times: 24 times / day - once / 7 days
- Fluid volume: 1 ml - 999 ml
- Accuracy: <+/-0.5%
- Pump life: >2000 hours
- Flow rate: >45 ml / minute