Reefer 3XL 900 (Black / White): 1,850.000 BHD
Red Sea is expanding their range of REEFER™ systems with 4 new models which still maintain the familiar rimless format and clean lines of the REEFER series. The impressive, 900 liter / 240 gal. REEFER 3XL 900 model offers hobbyists the freedom to create a truly spectacular reef. 200 cm / 79” long, and 65 cm / 25.6” high and wide, the 3XL 900 introduces an enlarged overflow box with dual side-facing return pump outlets and increased surface skimming that provides ideal water circulation in the tanks with flows of up to 10,000 lph / 2600 gph. These new features have also been implemented on the latest version of the XXL 750 V3 giving it a new look and significantly improved flow dynamics. Both of these systems come complete with fittings to attach either a single or dual return pumps.
A unique feature of the 3XL 900 is a split sump system that provides unsurpassed flexibility. The main sump is set for the usual filtration functions with an optional refugium chamber and a dedicated adjustable height skimmer chamber. The sump extension (60 liters/ 16 gal.) can be connected to the main sump and used for additional filtration, as a larger refugium or even as a dedicated frag tank. Alternatively, it can be set up as an independent unit and used as a full-size (83 liters / 22 gal.) RO reservoir or saltwater reservoir for automated water changes.
4 new REEFER™ models, dramatically expanding the range of its premium reef-ready aquariums to include the XL 200, XL 300, XXL 750 V3, & 3XL 900.
Reefer 3XL 900
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant, reinforced plywood marine-spec cabinet with aluminum support
- Dual side-facing return pump outlets with fittings for one or two pumps
- Enlarged overflow box for increased surface skimming
- Unique split sump system for unsurpassed flexibility:
- Professional refugium-ready main sump with variable height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags and media cups.
- Extension sump (60 liters/ 16 gal) can be used as a dedicated frag-tank or refugium. Alternatively, it can be disconnected and used as an independent reservoir of 83 liters / 22 gal.
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
Display tank length (cm): 200cm (79")
Display tank height (cm): 65cm (25.6")
Display tank width (cm): 65cm (25.6")
Total system height with cabinet (cm): 153 (60")
Sump Water Height (cm): 21-27 (8.3”-10.6")
Skimmer Chamber Without Refugium Wall (cm): 45 x 51 (17.7" x 20")
Skimmer Chamber Without Refugium Wall (cm): 45 x 28 (17.7" x 11")
Sump Pump Chamber Dimensions (cm): 33 x 28 (13" x 11")
Display Tank Water Volume (L): 720 (192 gal)
In Cabinet Sump Water Volume (L): 180 (48 gal)
Total System Water Volume (L): 900 (240 gal)