Reefer XL 300 (White): 650.000 BHD
REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
REEFER™ Water Management System
The comprehensive water management system provides the base for excellent water quality. Surface water from all sides of the aquarium is actively fed to the sump through the regulated silent flow downpipe.
Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
On entering the sump the water passes through a 200 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
New and improved Refugium-Ready Sumps
- An adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level for optimal skimmer performance.
- A “Refugium Ready” sump with two pre-set positions allows you to decide how much of the sump you want for your skimmer and other reactors and how much as a dedicated refugium chamber.
- Micron filter bags and filter cups
- Larger RO liter reservoirs that can be slid aside when necessary for pump maintenance.
- Down-flow valve conveniently located at the front of the cabinet.
Reefer XL 300
- Rimless, ultra-clear, beveled edge glass aquarium
- Elegant marine-spec cabinet
- Professional sump with constant height skimmer chamber and micron filter bags
- Silent, regulated down-flow system with emergency overflow
- Integrated automatic top-up system with reservoir
- Assembly-ready piping – no gluing required
- Laminated, plywood marine-spec cabinet for greater water resistance
- Adjustable feet for perfect leveling on any surface
Display tank length (cm): 90 (36")
Display tank height (cm): 55 (22")
Display tank width (cm): 57.5 (22.6")
Total system height with cabinet (cm): 142 (56")
Sump Water Height (cm): 17-23 (6.7-9")
Skimmer Chamber Without Refugium Wall (cm): 47 x 25 (16.5" x 9.8")
Skimmer Chamber with Refugium Wall (cm): 25 x 25 (9.8" x 9.8")
Sump Pump Chamber Dimensions (cm): 26 x 17 (10.2" x 6.7")
Display Tank Water Volume (L): 246 (65 gal)
In Cabinet Sump Water Volume (L): 54 (15 gal)
Total System Water Volume (L): 300 (80 gal)
RO Reservoir Volume (L): 12 (3.2 gal)